Saturday 31 March 2012

Nails: Orange gradient manicure...

Here is a quick snap the manicure that I had on today.
You might know that the colour of the year is "tangerine tango", and if you have been shopping on the high street recently you might have notice the orange/coral colours everywhere. I would have never said I was an orange girl, but it turns out I have a lot of orange nail varnish, and even an orange lipstick. 
I have been meaning to try a gradient manicure for a while now, and thought what better colour to go for the orange through to red.
My thumb is a slightly darker red, although it's not in the picture. 
I think my favorite of the five nails, is the ring finger. It is a rimmel 60second nail varnish I picked a while back in a supermarket it is called "instyle coral."  and I can't decided if it is pinky or orangey. I think It might sit somewhere perfectly between the two colours. I have topped all the nails off with my trusted Seche vite, which makes them supper shinny, and hard wearing.

Hope you are having a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment