Monday 9 April 2012

Keith and Kiefer

I thought I would share with you a picture of my little furry friends.
Keith and Kiefer.

Keith is named after Keith Murray from We are Scientists ( one of my favorite bands.). 
( I took this picture when we went to see them in Cardiff, most violent gig I think I have ever been too, I hurt for about a week, but being at the front was worth it.)


Kiefer is named after Canadian actor Kiefer Sutherland (One of my favorite actors.)
from " 24" / " lost boys " / and currently "touch".

Now, after the men, back to the pigs.
I had wanted guinea pigs for a long time, and eventually my very lovely boyfriend finally gave in and took me to pick out these little fellas. I had fallen in love with them before I had even left the shop! 

-Jebbie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment