Wednesday 16 May 2012

Nails: "In gold blood"

Actually, it's just called Gold. The no7 summer collection is out, and the nail polishes in the collection are, a gold and a sliver glitter top coats. I have never been the biggest fan on No7 nail polishes, but they seem to have changed the formulation in the last few years, the brush is better too! but when I saw this in boots I had to have it. I was helping my best friend when she was having a bit of a problem and she picked it up for me as a "thank you" which was very lovely of her <3 
..So here the picture..
this is it just "gold" on it own. I think it will look fab over a pale pink, like OPI's pinking of you or Pink Friday.. Which are similar, post on that coming soon. 

Gold, is a clear polish with both tiny, and larger pieces of glitter. I am guessing that it will be limited edition because it is in the summer collection, but I couldn't say for sure.

What do you think of the new No7 collection?

Jebbie.X

No comments:

Post a Comment