Monday 27 August 2012

Nails: Holographic Zebra

<<< This is something I threw together, because I didn't really have any idea of what I should do on my nails for the bank holiday weekend.

I had a really busy weekend (well, whole week for that matter) so I didn't want anything too fiddly because I really didn't have the energy. So what better way to have stand out nails with minimal effort? Holographic nail polish!

After I had done the Holo I thought it needed a little something just to add to it, so that's when I decided that zebra stripes would look cute over the top.

Holographic nail polish doesn't last too long, I made this last two days, which is good because I didn't have time to change it! >>>

What do you think of holographic nail polish? Do you get good wear out of your holographic varnish?

No comments:

Post a Comment