Sunday 4 November 2012

Make up: My daily look

This is my first make-up post. As you can probably tell I am far more comfortable show nails than I am make-up, even though I do my make up every day, and don't often leave home with out it, I am less exciting with my face than with my hands.





<<< As you can see I normally keep my makeup quite simple in the day, especially for work. I find that keeping my make-up neutral in the day is good for two reason, I know what I am doing in the morning when I am in a hurry and super sleepy, and if I am going out after work, I don't have to take everything off to re do it, I can just touch it up, and add some colour to match my outfit if I need to.
It surprisingly takes me quite a few items to make me look natural, around 10.

Here is what I use:

Primer: bodyshop - Matte it
Foundation: Vichy dermablend corrective stick - opal.(12)
powder: bodyshop loose face powder - 3
Bronzer: E.L.F - contouring blush and bronzing powder ( I just use the bronzing side.)
Blush: bodyshop - petal (01)
Brows: Hd brows - foxy (I also use this as eye shadow.)
Eye shadow primer: E.L.F - sheer.
Eyeliner: bodyshop - eye definer in black.
Mascara: Technic sk-eye high lashes - black.



No comments:

Post a Comment