Sunday 4 November 2012

Nails: Ideas from pinterest - tried and tested

I am a huge lover of pinterest, I spend a lot of time looking through all different sections on there, but my faveourite is the hair a beauty, and the food sections. I thought I would share with you some of the things I have tried and how they turned out..



First up are these funky nails, I had seen some bright nails that had beautiful colour gradients with animal print over, so I decided to recreate them with my own slight twist. I got a lot of complement the day I wore these..



This is something that looks so cute in real life I wouldn't stop looking at them. This is water marbling over top of holographic nail polish. I wasn't sure how this would turn out, and if the holo would show through, but it does, and gives a slight holo/metallic look to the nails, even though the colours a used to marble were just plain creme


Have you tried pinterest yet?
What ideas have you tried, and how did they turn out?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment